Monday, November 23, 2009

Teach me what is a pure heart?

Holy spirit what is this pure at heart that you speak of? Every time I try to do a pure thing.. poor motives or intentions lie behind them. Sometimes irritation, frustration, and selfish gain. I am sick of myself.. you see it all though don't you? You said the Pure at heart will see God, those who have clean hands. Father give me clean hands grant me a pure heart. Right now I just seek junk, but bring me a little lower. Allow to me to give up, let go, and run hard. Right now I am stuck, I am sleepy, I'm selfish, prideful,fearful, insecure, and hard at heart. Holy spirit come and bring the oil...
Here is my heart. Renew it. Cause my heart to trust you, and please tend to it so that it will be alive on the inside.
Everyday is a day to trust you. Everday is a choice to love you, and to lavish my love on you. Cause me to walk in obedience, to walk with intergrity and to bring your heart Joy you see the secret things. Father is calling me into a intimate setting with just me and him. Father help me endure till the end.

No comments: