Saturday, December 5, 2009

8Yes, furthermore, I count everything as loss compared to the possession of the priceless privilege (the overwhelming preciousness, the surpassing worth, and supreme advantage) of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord and of progressively becoming more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him [of perceiving and recognizing and understanding Him more fully and clearly]. For His sake I have lost everything and consider it all to be mere rubbish (refuse, dregs), in order that I may win (gain) Christ (the Anointed One),

Father you must have it all there is no other gain than you. Give me doves eyes completely focused and visioned on one thing, set me apart Jesus. I'm thirsty for a drink of your love.

I'm laying it all aside. Throwing off what hinders love. O0o this is scary..
oo0o this is death. O0o0 this is beautiful abandonment.This doesn't make me feel comfortable at all but at the same time how can I sit still?

No comments: